Kidney stones have become one of the biggest health concerns these days, there are various reasons for having stones in your kidney and the size can be as small as a grain or a size of a hockey ball. Sometimes it will travel through your kidneys without creating obstruction and sometimes it gets stuck in Urinary Track and block urine from getting through. When a stone blocks your urine, it can be very painful.
Most of them think surgery is the only solution to this problem but several natural and easy remedies can take the stones off from your kidney in a short time. Please read this entire blog carefully to understand the natural remedies and apply the same if you or any of your known person is suffering from this problem.
As always, NaturesCureHub only writes the blog if personally experienced. My mother had a kidney stones problem and I have used below methods to naturally take the stones off from her kidney.
TYPES OF KIDNEY STONES:
- Calcium – These stones are common, the color of the stone will be Black / Dark Brown. These are usually made of calcium and oxalate (a natural chemical found in most foods) but are sometimes made of calcium and phosphate.
- Struvite – This is mainly found in women with urinary tract infections (UTI’s), the color of the stone will be Dirty White
- Uric acid – This type is common in men than in women, the color of the stone will be Yellow or Reddish Brown. Uric acid stones form when your urine is often too acidic
- Cystine – Rarest stones, the color of the stone will be pink/yellow. These stones are made of a chemical that your body makes naturally, called cystine
Types of Kidney Stones related problems:
Hydronephrosis is swelling of Left or Right or both kidneys. Kidney swelling happens because when urine cannot drain out from a kidney and stay there in the kidney as a result. This can occur because of the obstruction or blockage in the tubes that drain urine from the kidneys (ureters) or some other defect that may not allow the urine to drain properly.
PYELONEPHRITIS (Kidney Infection)
Inflammation of the kidney is known as Pyelonephritis, it is a type of infection where right or left or both kidneys get infected, the reason for the infection may be because of bacteria. It always causes people to feel sick and requires proper treatment to overcome the problem.
- Nausea and vomiting
- Passing a small amount of urine at a time
- Severe pain in the abdomen or back or the sides
- Pain increases when you touch the kidney portion
- Pain or burning during urination
- Frequent urination
- Smelly urine
- A complication may be pus around the kidney or failure of kidney
URINE LEAKS AND URINOMAS
Urine leaks from the kidney, ureter, bladder, and urethra most commonly result from trauma. Urinomas may be occult initially and may lead to complications such as abscess formation and electrolyte imbalances if not promptly diagnosed and appropriately managed. Radiologists play a key role in diagnosing urine leaks and determining their cause and extent.
Natural Remedies to get rid of Kidney Stones:
Note: You should always consult a physician before you try any of these methods.
Method 1 (Natural plant extracts):
Bryophyllum pinnatum for Kidney Stones
It is also known as the air plant, cathedral bells, life plant, miracle leaf, and Patharchatta.
Direction for Use:
One needs to take 2 leaves every day in an empty stomach or can extract juice from 2 to 3 leaves and drink every day in the early morning. You can start your regular diet after 1 hour of eating this medicine. These leaves have medicinal properties that can help your stones dissolve and pass through urine.
Berberis Vulgaris for Kidney Stones
Berberis Vulgaris mother tincture is an excellent remedy for treating a variety of issues related to kidney and renal health. This homeopathic medicine helps regulate kidney dysfunction and soothe the pain that radiates into the back or shoots towards the bladder.
Direction for Use:
Take 10 drops in a half cup of water and drink it 30 minutes before or after taking food or as directed by the physician
Allen A92 Chronic Kidney Diseases (CKD) Drops 30 M
BENEFITS OF A92 Drops:
· Keeps the kidneys strong
· Prevents infections and diseases of kidneys
· Reduces the chances of accumulating kidney stones
· Decreases the inflammation of the kidneys
· Heals irritation during urination
Direction for Use:
Take 50 Drops in a half cup of water daily 4 times for 4 days. After 4 days, take 30 drops, 3 times a day. Or as directed by the Physician.
· Keep away from direct sunlight
· Store in a dry place
· Keep away from children
(the natural drinks which we can prepare in our kitchen)
Barley Water for Kidney Stones
Barley water not only stops the formation but also helps in dissolving the existing ones. Below information will help you understand why it will dissolve the kidney stone:
- Barley water helps in maintaining the pH balance in our body by making it alkaline. It will not allow producing the stones in kidneys.
- It plays a key role in nourishing our kidneys and keeping them healthy and prevent different urinary tract issues.
- Dietary fiber in barley reduces the amount of calcium that is excreted by the body through urine, this will help to cleanse the kidneys and restoring renal health.
- Regular consumption of barley is the most effective natural remedies for kidney stones as it can create required bladder pressure and make the kidney stone elimination process easier.
- It is one of the cheapest grains which is available anytime and anywhere.
How to Prepare Barley water:
- Boil 1 liter of water with 2 tablespoons of Barley grain and boil on a low flame
- Wait until it becomes cool and strain, drink this mix through the day. For better taste, you can add the required quantity of honey and lemon
Coriander is an amazing herb that is used for culinary and medicinal purposes. Most of the dishes are prepared with coriander garnishing.
It has numerous properties which include antimicrobial, anti-epileptic, antidepressant, antimutagenic, anti-inflammatory and anxiety inhibitor. All these properties of this herb result in benefitting kidneys widely.
- Treats all kinds of kidney problems, including kidney stones.
- Improves the liver functioning
- Instantly remove conjunctivitis.
- It helps in the digestive process.
- Eliminates the fat deposition in an individual.
- Control cholesterol levels.
- Treat mouth ulcers.
- Decrease blood sugar levels.
Recipe of coriander Juice:
Coriander juice will help detoxifying kidneys and relieve various kidney-related problems.
- Clean the dust from Coriander bunch, wash neatly with water so the dust can be removed
- Cut them into small pieces and put them in a pot or any container you use for boiling
- Pour 1-liter clean water and boil it on a low flame for ten minutes and let it cool down.
- Filter and pour the water into a clean bottle.
- One can add honey and lemon to enhance the taste and drink on an empty stomach in the morning, this will work perfectly if you drink in an empty stomach.
- You can eat regular food after 30 minutes of drinking this juice.